If you choose to study Architecture, or if you have recently chosen to study it here are some things you should probably know.
- You are now officially a nerd. You are probably going to be considered one of the most hard-working people at your University.
- Your hands will become Italian – in other words, you ‘ll express yourself with hand gestures like never before.
- You will, at some point, make your studio your home.
- Sleeping around midnight is sleeping early.
- Work never ends. Assignments always continue.
- You won’t get taught how to do most things – you must learn them yourself.
- Everybody will try to convince you Architecture will kill you.
- You know this party everyone keeps talking about? You missed it because you were working – again.
- Crits, Reviews, Pin-ups call them whatever you want – they are a synonym of not getting any sleep the night(s) before.
- You are probably not going to ever become an Architect. Many Architecture students finish their degrees and never practice Architecture.
Oh wait, there is worse – but I am mentioned only 10, light facts. Have fun going through he-Architecture school-ll.